Thursday 2 February 2012

1+2=Pineapples...

theres this girl at school and she is really annoying me i don't wanna mention names but she sits next to me in maths and wont shut up about pineapples! what should i do?
- AppleObsessed



Dear AppleObsessed,
It seems to me that this girl has a bit of a thing for pineapples...Have you ever tried to talk to her about something else? Like - ooh, I dunno, maths for example? I don't know about you, but here in the UK, changing the subject is often considered completely random and pretty much accepted - I've done it myself quite a few times!

If she really is bothering, why not ask the teacher to switch seats? It might seem a bit harsh but at least she'll get the message...but prepare to be confronted outside the classroom, because she might be a bit offended if you do!

Hope this helps, Apple!

ScotsGirl x

No comments:

Post a Comment